DATA QUALITY COORDINATOR - GLENDALE
Job Summary: Provide support to ensure quality data is used to develop strategic and tactical plans to end homelessness.
Assist with program evaluation and data analysis:
- Work with leadership to track program and service outcomes;
- Run reports in the Homeless Management Information System/ServicePoint (HMIS) database; prepare report data for analysis;
- Assist with monitoring and correcting data quality issues;
- Support compliance with regulatory and funding agencies; assist with required monthly, quarterly, and annual funder reports.
- Create an instruction manual for report-running and data analysis methods used;
- Assist with developing HMIS training materials for staff;
- Assist with administrative/clerical needs in finance department, as needed;
- Perform other duties as required.
Needed Competencies and Proficiencies:
- Must have working knowledge of the dynamics of homelessness;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Demonstrated aptitude for gathering and analyzing data;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience with and sensitivity to varying cultural, ethnic and social backgrounds, values and attitudes.
This job primarily operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit at a desk for extended periods of time to accomplish tasks; manual dexterity required in order to use keyboard and mouse. Close visual acuity to prepare and analyze reports and data. The employee must be able to self-transfer and move throughout the facilities.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are 40 hours/week primarily scheduled during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, with time allotted for breaks/lunch. Exact schedule to be determined based on need and availability. Evening and weekend work may be occasionally required as job duties demand.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Social Work, Sociology, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Database Management, or related field;
- Proficiency in databases, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Acrobat;
- State of Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card or the ability to obtain one;
- Experience gathering, analyzing, and presenting data;
- Experience providing staff training.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) preferred;
- Experience using HMIS/ServicePoint and the Advanced Reporting Tool (ART);
- Experience with, or coursework in, program evaluation, data management, statistics;
- Experience with SQL or willingness to learn.
EOE - CASS isn't just an equal opportunity employer. We are actively seeking to build a diverse and inclusive team with a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that will support our agency's mission and vision. CASS does not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristics.
CASS offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan, paid holidays, paid sick time, and a generous PTO plan.
CASS IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE, AND WE DRUG TEST
Job Status: Full Time