DATA QUALITY MANAGER
Job Summary: Manage Homeless Management Information System to develop data driven strategic and tactical plans to end homelessness.
Manage and oversee program evaluation and data analysis:
- Continuously track program and service outcomes for improvements to inputs, assessments and overall data quality; ensure process and procedures are in place for proper support of data quality and effective reporting;
- Manage reports and analysis to monitor outcomes and provide statistical data and information related to the success and growth of the programs and services for the agency;
- Work directly with Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) provider to ensure staff training and compliance to standards as well as attend HMIS committee meeting to provide relevant feedback and input to improve performance outcomes;
- In partnership with Development Department, provide strategic input for new grants and other funding and resources;
- Create HMIS dashboard;
- Support compliance with regulatory and funding agencies.
Manage new and existing grants for the agency:
- Track all grant funding reports in conjunction with CASS Executive Team and Finance Department;
- Prepare reports for all grant funding in conjunction with the Programs and Finance Departments;
- Work directly with Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) provider to ensure agency needs are met.
- Build relationships with community partners;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must have working knowledge of the dynamics of homelessness;
- Demonstrated experience gathering, analyzing, and presenting data;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to communicate with management, staff and the community, especially those not well-versed in computer technology, to convey information in simple terms
- Demonstrated experience with and sensitivity to varying cultural, ethnic and social backgrounds, values and attitudes.
Physical Activities and Working Conditions:
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, moving about the offices and campus;
- Sitting at a desk for extended periods of time to accomplish tasks;
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull objects up to 20 pounds unassisted;
- Manual dexterity in order to use keyboard and mouse;
- Close visual acuity to prepare and analyze reports and data.
This job primarily operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit at a desk for extended periods of time to accomplish tasks; manual dexterity required in order to use keyboard and mouse. Close visual acuity to prepare and analyze reports and data. The employee must be able to self-transfer and move throughout the facilities.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are 40 hours/week primarily scheduled during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, with time allotted for breaks/lunch. Exact schedule to be determined based on need and availability. Evening and weekend work may be occasionally required as job duties demand.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Database Management, Sociology or related field;
- Advanced proficiency in databases, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Acrobat;
- Possess or have the ability to obtain State of Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card;
- Advocate for CASS to external data providers and organizations (State and Federal);
- Experience gathering, analyzing, and presenting data;
- Experience developing and providing staff training.
- Minimum of 3 years in program evaluation, data management, and training on data management;
- Knowledge and experience with project management, research, and statistical analysis methodology;
- Experience creating dashboards;
- Familiarity with Arizona Data Protection Legislation;
- Experience with SQL or willingness to learn.
EOE - CASS isn't just an equal opportunity employer. We are actively seeking to build a diverse and inclusive team with a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that will support our agency's mission and vision. CASS does not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristics.
CASS offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan, paid holidays, paid sick time, and a generous PTO plan.
CASS IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE, AND WE DRUG TEST
Job Status: Full Time