GRANTS & CONTRACTS COORDINATOR (INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY)
Job Summary: The Contracts Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Grants & Contracts Manager in ensuring the execution of CASS’ contract and grant application and management strategy. This entails working with Development, Programs, and Finance peers to understand CASS’ funding needs, researching public and private funding sources that match the needs, supporting the preparation and submittal of proposals and contract and grant applications, and supporting the Grants & Contracts Manager to ensure that reporting deadlines and data tracking requirements are met.
- Assist Grants & Contracts Manager to ensure the implementation of grants/contract application and management plan.
- Assist CASS leadership in working with applicable parties to finalize contract documents, obtain required signatures, and ensure documents are submitted and recorded.
- Serve as a liaison as needed for contract and grant funding sources, serving as a CASS representative and providing data and facilitating questions as needed.
- Work with team to ensure timely completion and submission of required documentation and proposals.
- Implementation of the internal grant/contract notification and award overview process, in coordination with applicable departments.
- Input data into the grant/contract tracking system and monitor to ensure the timely submission of proposals and reports. Provide new contract report requirements to Data Quality Assistant for MyCass.
- Work with applicable parties to properly store and track contract documents.
- Work with Development staff to ensure that donor tracking software is updated with funder information, key award documents, and gift history.
- Coordinate with Data Quality Assistant as needed for required contract reporting and internal monthly deliverable reports to ensure contracts are on track.
- Work closely with Data Quality, Finance, Programs and other departments as appropriate.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Programs team members as appropriate to ensure understanding of agency and program needs and support progress on required deliverables.
- Assist in the research of new government and private funding prospects.
- Assist with keeping applicable parties apprised of grant submission status, projections, and areas needing management attention.
- Build relationships with community partners.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Demonstrated experience gathering, analyzing, and presenting data;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to communicate with management, staff and the community, especially those not well-versed in computer technology, to convey information in simple terms;
- Demonstrated experience with and sensitivity to varying cultural, ethnic and social backgrounds, values and attitudes.
- Highly organized and able to manage complex tasks.
Physical Activities and Working Conditions:
- Moving about to accomplish tasks.
- Sitting at a desk for extended periods of time to accomplish tasks.
- Manual dexterity in order to use keyboard and mouse.
- Close visual acuity to prepare and analyze reports and data.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS).
- Advanced proficiency in databases, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Acrobat.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain State of Arizona Level I Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Experience in program evaluation and/or data management.
- Knowledge and experience with project management, research, and statistical analysis methodology.
EOE - CASS isn't just an equal opportunity employer. We are actively seeking to build a diverse and inclusive team with a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that will support our agency's mission and vision. CASS does not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristics.
CASS offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan, paid holidays, paid sick time, and a generous PTO plan.
CASS IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND WE DRUG TEST
Pay: $17 to $22/hour
Job Status: Full Time